take-out menu: PDF
- tagliatelle with basil, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms, and red onions 16; add local feta (3) or sausage (4); “the works” 20.50
- shells with zippy local sausage in chipotle, white wine, & Asiago sauce 16
- spaghetti with roasted red pepper & tomato meat sauce 12
- ravioli stuffed with basil garlic quark and topped with maple caramelized onions 15
- soba: Japanese buckwheat & kamut noodles with ginger, garlic black bean paste, red onions, tamari, and toasted sesame oil 12; add veggies & egg (5), Korean bulgogi & mushrooms (5), or tofu (3); “the works” 20.50
- Noodle Guy stir-fry: rice noodles with zucchini, red pepper, red onions, carrot, broccoli, & cabbage 16; add Korean bulgogi (4) or local roasted chicken (4)
- ramen!!! veggie 15, chicken 18; add tofu (3)
- kids’ pasta: spaghetti or tagliatelle with tomato sauce, meat sauce, or just plain with butter & cheese 6
- veggie bowl (no starch): veggies, ginger, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, black bean paste, gluten-free soy sauce 14; add tofu (3), shrimp (6), chicken (4), sausage (4), or bulgogi (4)
- veggie & rice bowl: rice, veggies, chick peas, roasted red pepper, sun-dried tomato & coconut milk sauce 15
- chili shrimp seared with garlic, flambéed with Barrelling Tide chili vodka, served with homemade crackers 15
- chicken wrap: roasted local chicken, aïoli, red onions, raspberry vinaigrette 14
- bulgogi wrap: bulgogi, julienned vegetables, mayo, red onions, lettuce 15
- chicken bacon Caesar with croutons, onions, and seasonal veg 16
- mock Caesar salad (no bacon, no anchovy) 7
- hummus & naan 10
- potstickers: Asian dumplings filled with pork, ginger, garlic, & cabbage; served with tamari & sesame oil dipping sauce 9
- breakfast thing 6
Amazing place to eat! My family loves this place ! The pasta is so yummy and adorable!
Your place has such a great atmosphere and the food is fabulous!!!
What a wonderful place. Food was amazing, the restaurant itself is very charming. And Sarah, who served us, was awesome to talk to. And only 50 mins from the city. What a gem. Had lunch and going G back for supper.
Are you wheelchair assessable?
Not yet…we are in a very old building. We’re looking at these: http://stopgap.ca/ Do you have any experience with those?
We ate there yesterday for the first time. Had the ravioli, it was the most delicious pasta dish I have ever had!!!! Staff was so friendly. Thank you
We are from London ON, my husband teaches Culinary at the local college and we visited Nova Scotia this summer! I just want to say what a spectacular little gem this place is. It was recommended to us from Benjamin Bridge Winery (also awesome) The food was unreal and we have even tried to recreate some of the dishes! The salad was so simple and fresh and delicious and the soba noodles were fantastic. I continue to crave the shells…oh those shells! I have recommended this place to everyone travelling to the East Coast, you are an incredibly talented team!
Thank you for leaving this note! So glad you enjoyed it. Mrs. Noodle Guy here. We are from London ON too!
Hey there. Heading down your way a few gluten free gals. Do you have Any options available for them? Really want to try your place. Heard nothing but great things from some pretty fussy people lolol
There is at least one item without gluten in it, sometimes more, but we can’t claim that anything is 100% gluten-free. We prepare pasta on site and flour is notoriously difficult to contain — it gets everywhere! We recommend Crystany’s Brasserie in Canning which is 100% GF.
Does your pasta contain eggs; and can you accommodate a non- dairy, non-egg diet?
All of our handmade pasta contains eggs. We do keep rice noodles in stock for people who are avoiding eggs and/or wheat. We have lots of non-dairy things!
Six of us had dinner tonight and it was great. Burgers for all,perfectly done,excellent salad,and wonderful attentive but not intrusive wait staff with an atmosphere ike being at a friend’s home.. This will definitely be our go to place from now on.
Thank you! “Like being at a friend’s home” — I think that is our favourite comment ever!
Were Jen&Jonn &Shirley and Mel’s family from Regina Sask.
Your Dinner was truly the best ever. We enjoyed the warmth welcome of your staff..also was great to meet you.
Wish we had your noodles at the Sask Roughrider Games.
Thanks Again for the best Pasta ever!
It was so nice to meet you! Glad you enjoyed everything. Unless Mel plans to move back and open up a franchise in SK, you’ll have to come back and see us again!
Any gluten free options???
There are some, but we encourage people with celiac disease or serious intolerances to go to Crystany’s Brasserie in Canning, which is 100% gluten-free!
Hi there – do you have high chairs for children? 1 year olds….thanks!
What are your open hours on this Thanksgiving sweekend?
Hi Anthony, we are closing early on Saturday (taking the last table at 6pm) and then we are closed until Tuesday morning at 10am. Happy Thanksgiving!
Your Soba dish is it 100% buckwheat if not is there any chance of taking what you ingredients you in there and using it for the rice noodle stir fry?
The soba has kamut as well as buckwheat. You’d have to check with your server about changing how we prepare it — we only have six burners and substitutions are a real wrench in the works, especially if it’s busy! It slows things down for everyone.
I have heard wonderful things about your restaurant. I am allergic to shellfish, so I was wondering if it would be safe for me to eat at The Noodle Guy? I know that you offer shellfish in some of your dishes, but wondering if it is kept separate from the other food. Thanks
Hi Jen, we do have one shrimp dish on the menu, but we’re very careful about cross-contamination. One of our chefs was actually allergic to fish and shellfish, and Ross is allergic to peanuts, so we get it! I’m sure you know there is never a one hundred percent certainty about these things no matter how careful you are, but we definitely take it seriously and do the best we can
Thanks so much!
Hi. Do you serve vegan dishes? Thanks.
Hi Stephen, yes we do normally have vegan noodles available for several dishes. Our soup is often vegan, and we serve salads as well.
First time I was ever there. Great staff and great food.
Visited for the first time. Great atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff. The food was terrific, lovely flavours. A gem of a restaurant. We’ll be back soon!
Feb 5, 2021…not much new news but will come check your place out…..Looks YUMMY
My sister and me where going to try out your restaurant could you please email your menu 😋 please and thank you
Oh my goodness, so sorry for the slow reply…I just saw this now! The menu is on the website at https://thenoodleguy.wordpress.com/menu/
Friend needs gluten free… can you help?
We have a few items that do not contain gluten…but there is flour EVERYWHERE in this place, so we recommend Crystany’s Brasserie in Canning, which is 100% GF!
Our first time tonight for takeout! Amazing dishes…. Look forward to eating in at some point in this lovely little nook of Italy in Port Williams. Food was very tasty . Thank you