- tagliatelle (like fettuccine only wider) with basil, tomatoes, and garlic $7/$11; add optional Holmestead feta ($2) and/or local sausage ($4)
- Japanese soba noodles with sautéed green onions, fresh ginger, homemade garlic black bean paste, toasted sesame oil, tamari, and sambal oelek to taste $7/$11; add optional bulgogi ($4) and/or mixed vegetables & egg ($3)
- ravioli of the day $11
- spaghetti with roasted red pepper, tomato, and meat sauce $6/$11
- shells with zippy local sausage in a creamy chipotle, white wine, & Asiago cheese sauce $12
- kids’ pasta: spaghetti or tagliatelle with meat sauce, tomato sauce, or just plain with butter and/or cheese $5
- Noodle Guy stir-fry: rice noodles with mixed vegetables and egg $8/$12; add local roasted chicken ($4)
We also serve soups, wraps, salads, desserts, and the occasional non-noodle entrée.