Our second annual Bounty from the County dinner is Saturday, October 15! This is one of two nights a year (the other is Valentine’s Day) when we take a break from pasta and from Boss Ross and let Nicole have her way with the menu. Here’s what she has planned:
trio of appetizers:
- rosemary polenta with seared Valley mushrooms and Urban Blue cream
- Martock Glen bison tartare on Ruby Red Wayfarers ale crostini with Newell’s Jewels microgreens in a Dijon & green onion vinaigrette
- spicy smoked haddock and Peasant’s Pantry sausage chowder with Longspell blue potatoes and Digby scallop
- chicken ballotine: Longspell Point Farm chicken stuffed with fresh herbs and Sourdough Bakery breadcrumbs, served with a roasted chicken demi-glace and a TapRoot vegetable ratatouille
- hand-rolled cannoli filled with sweet Holmestead ricotta and cinnamon- and vanilla-scented local red fruit cured in Barrelling Tide cherry liqueur
We are offering one seating only so guests can take their time and enjoy the evening. There will be live music by Kim Barlow and Alex Hastie. Colleen will be coming up with an optional wine pairing menu (details anon); we will also have our regular wine list and you can always bring your own for a small corkage fee.
Saturday, October 15, 2016
$75 per person (plus HST) for five-course meal and amuse-bouche and palate cleanser and live music!
Call the shop at (902) 697-3906 to book.