happy 2016

2016 was already off to a good start, but being named best restaurant in Nova Scotia (outside of Halifax) by the Chronicle Herald made it all the better! We are delighted, and a bit dumbfounded because it was so unexpected.

I don’t want to be all Academy-Award-acceptance-speech here, but we absolutely must acknowledge the amazing people who work at the Noodle Guy. Ross wasn’t even in the building the day that the restaurant critic stopped in, so that alone is testament to what a great job they do! We’ll save the naming of names for future blog posts, but they know who they are. We are also so appreciative of our customers, many of whom have become truly good friends.

I have just discovered that people have been posting customer reviews on Google and Facebook as well as on sites like Yelp and Trip Advisor. I thank our sweet potatoes that 99% of it is enthusiastically positive! I feel like we should be gratefully responding to the 99% and constructively addressing the other 1%, but Ross is really busy making noodles, and I have an awesome full-time job that has nothing to do with pasta, so we can’t even begin to keep up with all of that. We love to talk to people in person, and we try to answer e-mail and messages promptly, and that’s the best we can do.

For 2016, we are planning a few events and we are FINALLY going to apply for a liquor licence! I have been amassing the paperwork for some months now and we are nearly there. Cheers to the new year.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s